Wednesday, February 09, 2005

This is great!

I've been meaning to post and say how much more energy I have, but life has been chaotically busy and messed up lately. Based on the amount of stress and exercize and lack of sleep I've had over the last five days I should have no energy right now, I should be achy and tired and exhausted, and normally I would be anxious and depressed as well. But I'm fine!

I've still been eating many of my normal foods, like a little organic free-range milk occasionally, Morningstar soy sausages, organic PBJs on whole wheat, etc, so I haven't transitioned anywhere near totally. But I've been eating a huge salad every day and all the fruits and vegetables I can manage. And when I can't find time to eat green stuff, I've been getting smoothies with algae and grasses from the local organic market. Today I've already had four bananas and a bunch of raw filbert nuts. A huge bag of organic baby carrots awaits me...

Anyway, there's something to this, eating "live" foods that build healthy, vibrant cells. If you are what you eat, then eating 'live' must be good...

Basically, I should be a wreck, but I'm not. Quite the opposite.

How cool! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home